BEFORE YOU WERE BORN,
We Dreamed of you, We Imagined you, We Prayed for you.NOW THAT YOU ARE HERE,
We Hope for you, We Love you, We Thank God for you.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Get 'Er Done
We have been working on our dossier since December and are almost done. We are waiting on one document (psych report) and the wait is beginning to get frustrating. We were supposed to have our final meeting last Tuesday to go over the report. That appointment had to be rescheduled because the psychologist decided to go to a conference that day. We rescheduled for last Thursday. We went to the appointment, thinking that she would have the psych reports completed, and she didn’t. She said that she would have them done the following day and I could pick them up after work. I got a message the next day from her saying that the office is closing early on Friday so I would have to pick up the reports Tuesday after work. This whole thing was frustrating as is because we had planned on going to Grand Rapids Saturday to get the psych report apostilled. Today it just got even more frustrating. I got a message on my cell from her; she needed some more clarification on some items, items that were discussed in our sessions. She also stated that the MMPI-2 (a personality test) that we took weeks ago and discussed at our Thursday appointment did not come with a section that she would like to include in our report (and she just realized this today?!). She said that she would have to send it back and wait to receive that section on the evaluation. Which means we would have to wait another week probably. This is frustrating! I called and had to leave a message answering her questions and telling her to call me back regarding the timeline. I have not received a call back yet. After work I had to go to the mall to pick something up. As I was walking in I walked past a person that looked familiar. You know how you think that you recognize someone but just can’t place were you know them from. Then it hit me…it was the psychologist!!!!! Too bad she was gone before I realized it was her. I would have been like, “Lady, what are you doing shopping at the mall when you have my report to be working on!” Golly Gees people…get things done when you say they are going to be done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment