Today we were finally able to send off our dossier! We are done hunting down documents, done with the notary public, done getting things
appostilled….at least for a little while I hope. We will have to wait until
CHSFS receives our dossier, looks over the documents, and approves it to be sent to Ecuador. So what do we do next? WAIT! Wait for our dossier to be sent to Ecuador. Wait for Ecuador to approve us. Wait to be matched with a child. Wait for approval to travel….we just have to wait. I think that out of this whole process this is going to be the hardest part for me. As many of you may know, I am a planner and organizer. I like to plan out my day, week, my future. Making long term plans has become more and more difficult, because some much of the future is still unknown to us. When will we find our child, when we will the three of us become a family… only He knows all the answers.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart;do not depend on your own understanding.Seek his will in all you do,and he will show you which path to take."Proverbs 3:5-6
No comments:
Post a Comment