BEFORE YOU WERE BORN,
We Dreamed of you, We Imagined you, We Prayed for you.

NOW THAT YOU ARE HERE,
We Hope for you, We Love you, We Thank God for you.


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Exciting News

We got some exciting news today! I received an e-mail that our dossier was send to Ecuador today…that was faster than we thought it was going to be. This is a huge milestone for us. I have heard from other adoptive parents that once the dossier gets sent out it feels like you’re just found out you are pregnant. Not quite sure about that feeling but I am defiantly excited. And I can only hope that we have just a 9 mouth waiting period ahead of us before we can finally be united with our child! To everyone out there reading our blog, please keep us in your prayers so that this trying process continues on fairly smoothly and quickly. This is by far one of the most momentous choices I have made in my life. We thank everyone out for their love and support through this journey.

4 comments:

Lisa R said...

This is great news! You will be great parents one day very soon!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to have another little one calling me Aunt Danna!!

Marilú said...

Mis queridísimos Coquito y Amanda:
Realmente estoy muy contenta de que ya esté en buen camino su trámite. Le pido a Dios que pronto puedan recibir a su hijito, y que éste niño o niña llene todas sus espectativas.
No se olviden que si Uds. quieren o piensan que puedo ayudarlos en algo desde aquí, yo con mucho amor y con mucha alegría lo hago, así que solamente me lo dicen.
Besos para los dos.

Unknown said...

That's fantastic!!!