BEFORE YOU WERE BORN,
We Dreamed of you, We Imagined you, We Prayed for you.NOW THAT YOU ARE HERE,
We Hope for you, We Love you, We Thank God for you.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Mixed Emotions
As my summer time in St. Louis is coming to an end, I am flooded with mixed emotions. Of course I am happy to be going home to my husband (and cat). I'm just anxious and nervous about leaving my dad. I know that he will be in good hands. It is just difficult to think about not seeing him everyday. It makes it even harder to leave when I have to hear him say, "What am I going to do without you?" He is worried that he wont be able to go to church, music programs, and outings without me being there to take him. I told him that there are people who would take him if he lets them know what he wants to do. I hope that they remember to check on him and encourage him to attend activities. I think that has helped make a huge difference in his state of mind. Even though my time here has been an emotional roller coaster, I am thankful that I was able to be here and spend this time with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment